The CroMaps info system is a guide based on touch screen technology, making it as easy as possible to use with a multilingual interface, information including images, tone, animations, text, video and use of the RH map, city plans and county maps. All maps are our own copyrighted works to which we have exclusive rights, and which we are solely able to transfer to legal entities with the Agreement in writing.
Example application for info terminal set up on the beach in Novi Vinodolski (terminal screen view)
CroMaps info system and its structure:
• a multimedia application running on info kiosks;
• digital maps of counties and city plans, navigation
• databases of economic entities, picture galleries ...
• an application that allows the display of info kiosks
Touch screen - CroMaps
CroMaps info administration system:
client, using the code:
• Enters and updates data from any computer
• Enters event information
• upgrades data in databases
• Modify, update and keep texts up-to-date
• Adds pictures to galleries, etc.
• View kiosk access statistics
• possibility of installing options according to the client's request
• Administrator education and written documentation for data administration
The kiosk only has an application for viewing and presenting videos. All data is processed on the server. Multimedia maps are connected to the server so that with the base program, by connecting to the Internet, the latest requested data is obtained, such as, news, events, events ...
Distribution of information to tourists, thanks to our unrivaled knowledge and experience in this sector, we have delivered complete solutions for indoor and outdoor public areas.
In 1997, we conceptually designed and produced the first interactive presentations and set up the first touch screen kiosks in Croatia, commissioned by the Croatian National Tourist Board (15 pieces).